Tween & Young Teen (9 - 14)
The tween and teenage years can be tumultuous and one of hormones, screen battles and letting go.
And it can be a time of fun, mutual appreciation, cooperation and a deeper connection.
But, after a ton of available support for those toddler and younger years, there's little support for mums of tweens & teens.
The Play Collective helps you to retain and update your playfulness and shows you how to adapt to connecting with your older child through laughter, silliness and simple, gentle, loving connection.
Plus, receive personalised support with Helena through 1:1 sessions to receive the help you deserve to navigate these teenage years with your child whilst healing your own challenging teenage experiences.
The approach I offer strengthens your connection, meets your child's emotional needs and provides a really strong foundation to parent them as they through the teenage years & beyond....
mum to 2
Before I was a bit lost and didn't know what to do.
After putting it all into practice, my 11 year old son has turned a corner - we're having a lot more fun, a lot more play, a lot more laughing, and it's getting much easier to get him off the screen.
I now have a really clear structure to apply to my parenting.
mum to 1
Highly, highly recommend working with Helena. She literally changed my life with my 14 year old son.
I can't thank her enough for the change in perspective she gave me which has resulted in a connected, awesome relationship with my son and a much more relaxed me.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]
The Play Collective
Taking the Struggle Out Of Play
Help you and your tween & teen effortlessly thrive & have more fun together! Plus, help heal their anxieties and Become more playful in your day-to-day interactions
- Become more playful in your day-to-day interactions
- Feel confident, happy and fulfilled as a parent
- Learn how to help your child, especially in those stressful moments
- See your child becoming happier, more confident and connected to their true selves
- Witness their behaviour improving - their sleep improves, they're less argumentative, anxious and aggressive, are more loving, wanting to cooperate and are just a delight to be with
- Receive the emotional support you need to be able to be with your child in this way
[Perfect if your child is 2 - 16 years old]