If you’ve ever been stuck in the anger > guilt > shame cycle, then this episode is perfect for you.
Chiara Rossetti is an amazing Aware Parenting Mum and Instructor who shares how she has struggled with her feelings of frustration and rage with her children, and how she now uses playfulness to reconnect and repair after an outburst.
- Healing & transformative power of play
- Play can be easier than you think
- Play is your child’s language & is universal
- Parenting doesn’t need to be serious (and is better when it isn’t!)
- Play doesn’t always feel natural – and that’s OK
- It’s never too late to start playing with your child
- You CAN reconnect and repair with your child – this will bring you confidence in your parenting
- Teenagers are great! The power of Aware Parenting for the teenage years.